Who You Are
You’re a curious, hungry, analytical marketer looking to jumpstart your career with a team of paid media rockstars. You’ll support an Account Manager with client campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Pinterest, Tiktok and more. Develop your digital marketing skills in a results-driven environment while delivering a positive, quantifiable impact to clients’ businesses.
Join a collaborative team of best-in-class digital marketers. Work in a people-first culture full of opportunities to grow, learn and accelerate your career.
As a Marketing Coordinator at , you will:
- Be exposed to cutting-edge digital advertising tactics
- Learn from a team of friendly digital marketing experts
- Make the role your own and grow with the agency
- Perform assigned tasks on Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts including research, ad optimizations, campaign creation and management, etc.
- Build and analyze Google Analytics reports for actionable insights
- Produce ad copy for campaigns
- Schedule and coordinate client email campaigns
- Conduct detailed SEO audits and SWOTS
- Deliver detailed, accurate, and data-rich client reports
Qualifications and Skills
- Min 1 year of experience with any of the following: Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, or Email marketing
- Data-informed, analytical mind
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven and motivated to thrive in a results-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (FR/EN) strongly preferred; business-proficient oral and written
Who We Are
is a boutique digital marketing agency that empowers clients with performance-focused marketing. Every campaign – from brand awareness to ecommerce – is designed with our clients’ growth and profitability in mind.
We’re data-informed, analytics-obsessed marketers who haven’t forgotten how to crunch the numbers and be creative. We build growth-centric strategies for each individual client to produce scalable, quantifiable results. We get it done.
We’re experts in Google paid search, Facebook advertising, social media marketing, email and CRM marketing, content marketing, media buying and affiliate marketing.
is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal near Guy Concordia Metro. Owing to COVID-19 considerations, this role is fully-remote and will transition to partially-remote post-COVID-19.
Here are some things you will love:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Generous vacation and personal day policy
- Weekly virtual team game sessions
- Hybrid remote/in-office work schedule (post-Covid)
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Google Ads: 1 year (preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (preferred)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
Interested in this job?
Fill out the form below.