Who You Are
You’re an email marketing maestro with a deeply-analytical mind who wants to flex their performance marketing skills. Take ownership of our client’s email campaigns across a wide range of ecommerce and lead-gen brands. Be responsible for strategic planning and tactical execution while delivering a positive, quantifiable impact to clients’ businesses.
Join a collaborative team of best-in-class digital marketers. Work in a people-first culture full of opportunities to grow, learn and accelerate your career.
As an Email Marketing Manager at <imajery>, you will:
- Be exposed to cutting-edge digital advertising tactics
- Collaborate with a team of friendly digital marketing experts
- Make the role your own and grow with the agency
- Manage email marketing campaigns with a performance focus (open rate, click rate, conversion rate)
- Lead client email tactical and strategic planning
- Liaise inter-departmentally with graphic designers and business analysts to manage email production and planning
- Achieve client KPI targets
- Take full ownership of your client portfolio and projects
- Deliver actionable, data-rich client reports
- Lead all client communication and nurture the client relationship
- Stay current on latest industry trends and become an in-house thought leader
- Understand and adapt to client needs from a broad range of business sectors
- Be accountable to client performance and growth – the buck stops with you
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years experience with email marketing
- 1 year experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo and/or Mailchimp
- Data-informed, analytical mind
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Self-driven and motivated to thrive in a results-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (FR/EN) strongly preferred; business-proficient oral and written
Who We Are
<imajery> is a boutique digital agency specializing in performance marketing. We’re a Google Premier Partner, which means we’re in the top 3% of all Canadian Google Ad agencies. We’re also experts in Facebook and Instagram Ads, social media marketing, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
We’re data-informed, analytics-obsessed marketers who haven’t forgotten how to crunch the numbers and be creative. We build growth-centric strategies for each individual client to produce scalable, quantifiable results. We get it done.
<imajery> is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal near Guy Concordia Metro. This role is near fully-remote; come to the office when you like, no obligation!
Here are some things you will love:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Generous vacation and personal day policy
- Weekly virtual team game sessions
- Hybrid remote/in-office work schedule
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
Interested in this job?
Fill out the form below.